Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hello, Bloggers! Hello, Everyone!

I'm running a blog! I'm Blogging! I'm a Blogger! 


Sounds too late, but it's never be too late to free your mind and speak your thoughts.

Well, here I am, I decided to create my personal blog, a place where I can share anything I'd like to share. I have made a blog before at Tawa Anak Jalanan it was actually my project with my friends in campus, but I wrote all the articles in there because my friends seemed like not interested in writing that kind of topic.
While running that blog I found that blogging is quiet interesting, however in the other hand I didn't have enough spare time to spend on writing because I was quiet busy to make my final project for my study while also interning in a Creative and Public Relations company.
But then I think that I"ll never have that spare time I thought is required in running a blog as long as I'm a student, or a worker, a wife, or a mother maybe? hahaha!
Yeaahh, if not now, then when?
So here is my personal blog! I have no special topic as my focus in writing articles for this blog. As I already said before, I will just free my mind, speak my thoughts, and share anything I'd like to share.

So finally,

Hello, Bloggers! Hello, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment