Saturday, October 12, 2013

Let's keep it all clean!

A Picture from The Jakarta Globe on Facebook shows about polluted and dirty condition of Bali, the island of Gods, Indonesia.



In some cases like this, people are usually saying that it is caused by the government's disability in managing the wastes, or it is caused by the lack of environmental awareness within our society, so the sanitary condition in Indonesia is not in a good level.


Indeed, those are the major factors that cause these sanitary issues, but I think it is a kind of useless to keep pointing out to others while we are doing nothing.


I have started some little changes on myself regarding to these issues, like refusing plastic bags when I buy only a few small items or when I buy something that I'm going to use immediately, throwing organic and unorganic wastes at their places, or keeping my candy wrap in my pocket when I can't find any public trash can, and that is why sometimes I can find candy wraps and their friends in my pocket when I want to do my laundry. ^^v

Those steps might sound useless or insignificant, but what i keep in my mind is, if hundreds or thousands people do the same things or even better, sure it will give a big impact to our environment.


So, let's keep it all clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment